Small Fruit Discussion
The Small Fruit Discussion group was established to encourage and facilitate global communications among all individuals interested in small fruit production. The focus is on all berry crops and includes blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, grapes, strawberries, currants, gooseberries, kiwifruit, and other small fruit. This fast, inexpensive forum for problem solving enables interactions not possible any other way due to the dispersed nature of the participants. Past and expected postings include: research briefs and abstracts, meeting announcements, request for information, new technology development, as well as items for discussion by the group for problem solving.
The author of a message sent to this list is solely responsible for that message’s content. The content, purpose, or opinions expressed in messages are not necessarily those of the Northwest Small Fruit Discussion group subscribers, the Northwest Small Fruit Discussion group owner, or Oregon State University. Subscription to this list constitutes acceptance of this policy and the Acceptable Use Policy for Oregon State University Computing facilities.
- To join to the Northwest Small Fruit Discussion, go the the Mailing List page and enter in the required information.
- Once your subscription message is processed you will receive an acknowledgment of your subscription and information about how to send messages to the discussion group.
- To leave the Northwest Small Fruit Discussion, go the the Mailing List page and go to the unsubscribe section.
- Enter your e-mail address and then submit it.
- Then choose the unsubscribe option that is easiest for you: enter your password and unsubscribe, or have an unsubscribe email sent that needs confirmation.